The Edwards Spouses' Club Scholarship Committee is NOT currently accepting applications. Please check back in January.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on some or all of the following criteria: academic achievement, essays, honors, athletics, community service, and work experience. Financial need is not taken into account. For more information, including eligibility requirements, qualifications, and application instructions, please see the appropriate application below.
The applicant must meet ONE of the following eligibility requirements at the time of the application deadline. The applicant must be currently residing in the Antelope Valley area and a bona fide dependent of:
1. An active duty U.S. Military member currently assigned to Edwards AFB.
2. An active duty U.S. Military member serving a tour elsewhere.
3. An active duty U.S. Military member assigned to Edwards AFB, but serving a ROTC or recruiting duty elsewhere in California.
4. A full-time Reservist.
5. A full-time Federal Guardsman stationed at Edwards AFB.
6. A deceased U.S. Military member who was on active duty at the time of death.
7. A retired U.S. Military member.
8. An active civil service employee (DOD) at Edwards AFB.
We were able to giveaway a total of $12,500 for our 2020 - 2021 Scholarships!
Congratulations, 2020 - 2021 Winners!