The 2022 -2023 Scholarship Applications will open on 12 October and are due by 14 January 2023.
The Edwards Spouses' Club Scholarship Committee offers High School Seniors & Spouses a chance to further their education.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on some or all of the following criteria: academic achievement, essays, honors, athletics, community service, and work experience. Financial need is not taken into account. For more information, including eligibility requirements, qualifications, and application instructions, please see the appropriate application below.
Scholarship Applicant Eligibility
The applicant must meet ONE of the following eligibility requirements at the time of the application deadline. Applicant must be currently residing in the Antelope Valley area and a bona fide dependent of:
1. An active-duty U.S. Military member currently assigned to Edwards AFB.
2. An active-duty U.S. Military member serving a tour elsewhere.
3. An active-duty U.S. Military member assigned to Edwards AFB but serving an ROTC or recruiting duty elsewhere in California.
4. A full-time Reservist.
5. A full-time Federal Guardsman stationed at Edwards AFB.
6. A deceased U.S. Military member who was on active duty at the time of death.
7. A retired U.S. Military member.
8. An active civil service employee (DOD) at Edwards AFB.
Applicant must meet ALL the following qualifications:
1. Currently attends a public, private, or home school within a 50-mile radius of Edwards AFB, CA, and graduate from high school in the 2022-2023 academic year or be a current spouse of one of the options listed in the eligibility requirements.
2. Currently holds an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. This applies to all high school seniors. This applies to spouses who are currently enrolled in school. This does not apply to spouses who are not currently enrolled in school.
3. Has submitted applications and plans to enroll in the 2023-2024 school year at an accredited college,
university, vocational, technical or trade school. Accreditation must be through an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
If all qualifications and eligibility are met, this individual must also submit a completed application and requested additional documentation to the Scholarship Committee Chairperson of the Edwards Spouses’ Club (ESC).
We were able to giveaway a total of $8,000 for our 2021 - 2022 Scholarships!
Congratulations, 2021 - 2022 Winners!