The Edwards Spouses' Club Scholarship Committee offers High School Seniors & Spouses a chance to further their education.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on some or all of the following criteria: academic achievement, essays, honors, athletics, community service, and work experience. Financial need is not taken into account. For more information, including eligibility requirements, qualifications, and application instructions, please see the appropriate application below.
The applicant must meet ONE of the following eligibility requirements at the time of the application deadline. The applicant must be currently residing in the Antelope Valley area and a bona fide dependent of:
1. An active-duty U.S. Military member currently assigned to Edwards AFB.
2. An active-duty U.S. Military member serving a tour elsewhere.
3. An active-duty U.S. Military member assigned to Edwards AFB, but serving a ROTC or recruiting duty elsewhere in California.
4. A full-time Reservist.
5. A full-time Federal Guardsman stationed at Edwards AFB.
6. A deceased U.S. Military member who was on active duty at the time of death.
7. A retired U.S. Military member.
8. An active civil service employee (DOD) at Edwards AFB.
Applications for the 21/22 Board Year are no longer being accepted.
Stay tuned at the beginning of 2023 for our next round!
We were able to giveaway a total of $12,500 for our 2021 - 2022 Scholarships!
Congratulations, 2021 - 2022 Winners!